Wednesday 29 December 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am living abundant life 

The rain of mercy falls on me 

I am a testimony of grace 

God is on my case for good 

I am honoured with good things 


The grace of God is speaking over me

Grace abound to me in all things  

My life is surrendered to God 

I am uplifted by mercy 

My life  is resting in the strength of Jesus 

The Lord is my strength and song my soul trust in Him therefore I am helped


I am an evidence and divine testimony of His will 

I trample upon snakes and scorpions , and over all the power of the enemy 

I raise a standard against all the works of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt me 

I live the fullness of life in Christ 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment