Friday 31 December 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION (HAPPY NEW YEAR)

I declare that I enter into this year with a shout of  celebration and gratitude 

This year I walk into doors already opened for me  and to me by God

God has given me His blessings freely I will not struggle to get it 

I have physical manifestation of everything I prayed  for in past years

It shall be an everyday season of joy for me

I will always have reason to be joyous 

Good news abound in my house

Nothing will steal my good thing 

I step into my yes and amen testimonies 

My 2022 is settled in Jesus 

I emerge,grow and expand 

I will not be bound nor limited

I am freely soaring and excelling 

As it  is settled in heaven so shall it be in my life

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment