Tuesday 28 December 2021

TODAY’S NUGGET

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

Thanks be unto God who has blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places 

Thank you Lord for instructing my reins in night season 

The Lord has visited me with His lovingkindness and tender mercy

I am advancing in every area of my life 

I am relieved from affliction 

I am triumphant with new song 

The grace of  God uplifts me 


I turn from old ways to new path 

The Spirit of God leads me in the path of righteousness 

The name of the Lord is my defense 

I function by grace in Christ Jesus 

I am living purposefully 


I stand in grace by Faith

I am walking on winning pathway

I am transformed into the image of Christ daily 

I enter into the life God has prepared for me 

I will not remain small, God has crowned me with glory and honour 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment