Friday 31 December 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- JOY AND THANKSGIVING 


BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 68:3 KJV
[3] But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.


PRAYER- THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR ME. I EXPRESS MYSELF WITH JOY. I OPEN GREAT DOORS WITH JOY. I REJOICE AT THE WORK OF GOD’S HANDS. I END THIS YEAR WITH JOY. I EXTEND GRATITUDE OF JOY IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE. MY NEW SEASON IS NOW. I RECEIVE THE JOY FOR THIS NEW SEASON. I ENTER THE ATMOSPHERE OF CELEBRATION. IT’S TESTIMONY GALORE IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE. I REJOICE FOR ALL THINGS ARE WORKING FOR ME. I SOW SEEDS AND REAP HARVEST OF JOY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- Today being the last day of the year 2021, be glad, rejoice and be thankful. You didn’t get here by yourself. God kept you. People died, gave up, missed it, are in the hospital but you are sanely alive . Don’t let the devil fill your heart with ingratitude he is only trying to hinder your way forward. It was a good year cos your made it through. It was tough , rough and heavy but God is the reason you are alive. Still rejoice, put the devil in confusion. When he thinks you should be crying and sad, then he will see you arise in thanksgiving. Don’t let the devil sow the seed of ingratitude in your heart, it’s a way of blocking your blessing.

TODAY’S TIP: THANKSGIVING IS AN ACTIVATION FOR TESTIMONY.

EFECOLLAB


No comments:

Post a Comment