Wednesday 22 December 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the Lord is a shelter for me and a strong tower from all my enemies 

I will abide in the tabernacle  of God forever and I will trust in the covert of ahis wings 

The Lord preserves me from all evil till the day that Jesus come 

I am walking , living and breathing miracle 

My life is a divine wonder and not a wanderer 


I am still for I have put my trust in the Lord 

Salvation is yours o Lord therefore I trust your saving grace 

I rise victorious in all I do 

The word of God instruct me every season of my life 


I burn fervently for God more than ever 

I breakthrough and breakforth everyday

The Lord anoints my head with oil of gladness and good news 

I rest in the Lord my soul waits on Him

I will not drown in the wilderness of life, I move forward to my Canaan 

My field of harvest is ready

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment