Wednesday 1 December 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am satisfied  with the goodness of heaven 
God has filled my mouth with new songs 
I press through and overcome every odd
The word of God is my song of victory 
The word of God are the meditation of my heart 

I am entering the miraculous and manifesting the uncommon 
Strange miracles are my testimonies 
I am rolling in the abundance of mercy 
I walk in the footprints of Jesus I will not fall nor fail
The goodness of God shall be fulfilled in my life 

In the new month it’s testimony upon testimony 
I am uplifted by grace 
By the blood of Jesus better things are spoken over my life 
I will not be trapped by my words 
The word of God is the revelation of my life 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

Happy new month

No comments:

Post a Comment