Sunday 5 December 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I’m  planting good seeds and reaping great harvest 

My life is flooded with light and bountiful testimonies of joy 

I am God’s dwelling place 

God’s word is my meditation day and night

I will fulfill the will of God and walk in the light of His will 

 

My every step is guided by God 

The Lord is my light and song everyday of my life 

I declare that everyday of my life , I am living and breathing Jesus 

God is my help and sufficiency 

I Have the life of Christ in me 

The blessedness of the father abound towards me daily 

 

I believe therefore everything is possible to me 

I walk God’s reality and his word is made flesh in me 

I do things according to the leading of the spirit 

Not my will Lord but thy will be done i

In Jesus name I have declared, amen 


No comments:

Post a Comment