Wednesday 8 December 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- NOT IN VAIN

BIBLE FOCUS-Ezra 6:14 KJV
[14] And the elders of the Jews builded, and they prospered through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo. And they builded, and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the commandment of Cyrus, and Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia.


PRAYER- FATHER I GIVE MY ALL TO YOU. LORD I STAY COMMITTED IN FOLLOWING YOU TRULY. I STAND STEADFAST IN FAITH AND COMMITMENT  TO GOD. I PROSPER IN THE WORK OF MY HANDS AND I EXCELL IN ALL I DO. I OBEY THE COMMAND OF GOD AND ALL HE SENDS ME TO DO . I WILL NOT FAIL IN THE ASSIGNMENT HE HAS PLACED IN MY HANDS IN JESUS NAME , AMEN

WORD- Whatever you do for God is not a waste . Know that when you are in service for the things of God you are paving a path for your own blessing . It could be in tome and resources but know that no seed down to God is a waste. What you do for God is  a seed on the ground and you will reap the harvest. When God gives a purpose he prospers the assignment. You can’t work for God and work in vain 

TODAY’S TIP: IF HE LEADS YOU TO IT , HE CAN LEAD YOU THROUGH IT

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment