Tuesday 28 December 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- SECRET OF ABUNDANCE 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 34:9 KJV
[9] O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.


PRAYER- I RECEIVE GRACE FOR OBEDIENCE. I DTAY STEADFAST ABOUNDING IN FAITH . I CHOOSE GOD OVER THE WORLD. I FOLLOW JESUS TRULY AND WHOLE HEARTEDLY. I WILL NOT WANT ANY HOOD THING COS I TRUST IN THE LORD . I ABIDE IN FAITH AND STEADFASTNESS OF HEART. I WILL NOT IN STRENGTH, I STAND STRONG BY FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS NAME, Amen 

WORD- When you fear God, you obey him and in obedience there is blessing. When you fear God you obey Him and when you obey Him you unlock doors of blessings. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and the Bible says in all thy getting get wisdom. You can’t go wrong following God.Following God is reverence of who He is. The evidence of true Christianity, it’s in your reverence to God .

TODAY’S TIP- YOU CANT FAIL TRUSTING IN GOD.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment