Saturday 18 December 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I have blessings beyond my expectations and above my limitations 

I am ending this year as a living proof of the divine wonders of God 

My eyes are open to see the goodness of God and as far as my eyes can see I receive in abundance 

I daily experience the loving kindness of God 

I have favour over labour  and blessings over stress 

My request meet divine expectations , result and reward 

 

 that I am a kingdom giant , rising in the army of God 

I am made perfect in the  perfection of Christ 

I am living and breathing in the HolyGhost 

I resident where Christ is I can never be crushed 

My eyes are fixed on Jesus, I am Not shaken

I receive the rain of grace that wipes away disgrace 

 

I receive multiple testimonies of joy 

My rain in due season shall not expire 

I run towards the mark of the high calling never to look back 

I receive mercy  and grace in every area of my life 

Favour has become my daily companion 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment