Tuesday 14 December 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I receive blessings from the Lord and righteousness from God of my salvation 

I receive the heritage of the servant of God 

I am an arrow in the hands of the mighty God 

The word of God is my meditation daily 

I drink from the well of salvation 


I will see the goodness of God in the land of the  living 

I will experience the glory of God in every area of my life 

I am manifesting the ability of Christ 

The grace of God is sufficient for me 

I embrace sufficiency in Christ Jesus 


I think upon the goodness of Jesus everyday of my life 

I am visited by the mercy of God 

Remarkable difference is happening in my life 

I take leaps of faith and I experience the goodness of God 

I daily present my life to a God as a living sacrifice 

My year is crowned with goodness 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment