Thursday 16 December 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- YOU ARE COMING OUT


BIBLE FOCUS- Acts 12:8-11-And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me. And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision. When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him. And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.


PRAYER: FATHER DO THE UNBELIEVABLE IN MY LIFE. FATHER BRING ME OUT OF TIGHT CORNERS AND DIFFICULT SITUATION. I AM HELPED BY GOD, I AM NOT HELPLESS. I AM MIVING OUT IF PLACES I HAVE BEEN HELD BOUND BY SITUATIONS . I AM FREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS. THE UNUSUAL MIRACLES ARE TAKING PLACE IN MY LIFE. I BREAK PASS IRON GATE OF DIFFICULT SITUATIONS  IN  JESUS NAME , AMEN 

WORD- Peter thought it was a vision. His chains fell off and he was led into the city. It seemed surreal but God made it happen. It was a seemingly tight situation. He was at a spot where he was look up but God came through and brought him out . You must understand that God is able to bring you out of right situation in a large place. When you are in alignment with Gd he will never leave you helpless

TODAY’S WORD- NO MATTER HOW NECK DEEP YOU’VE BEEN IN A SITUATION, GOD CAN BRING YOU OUT.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment