Sunday 19 December 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- DON’T RELENT 


BIBLE FOCUS-Nehemiah 4:1,7-8 KJV
[1] But it came to pass, that when Sanballat heard that we builded the wall, he was wroth, and took great indignation, and mocked the Jews. [7] But it came to pass, that when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and the Arabians, and the Ammonites, and the Ashdodites, heard that the walls of Jerusalem were made up, and that the breaches began to be stopped, then they were very wroth, [8] And conspired all of them together to come and to fight against Jerusalem, and to hinder it.


PRAYER- FATHER I WILL NOT FORGET YOU WHEN THINGS GETS ROSY. I RECEIVE GRACE TO PRESS AND STAY IN YOUR PRESENCE . I RECEIVE YOUR WORD FOR EVERY SEASON AND I STAY. I WILL NOT BE TIRED IN WAITING SEASON AND I WILL RUN FROM YOUR PRESENCE WHEN I HAVE THE PROCEED. I STAY IN THE PRAYER PLACE TO RECEIVE THE WORD FOR EACH SEASON. I RECEIVE GRACE TO STAND IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD: Don’t be perplexed when the battle gets tougher each time their is a victory, that’s cos the enemy gets angry at your progress. A new level come with new devil, the great door is open but their are adversary. When you get that job, promotion, progress isn’t when you should rest, rather it is time that you should stay in the place of prayer. Cos your progress stir the devil to anger. Don’t assume that you have arrived  , don’t leave God because of a big win or contract. It is now you need to pray the most 

TODAY’S TIP- THERE IS NO REST IN PRAYER, NOR FROM GOD’S PRESENCE . STAY PRESESING!

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment