Friday 24 December 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- A LIFE OF FAVOUR


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 31:11,15-16 KJV
[11] I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me. [15] My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. [16] Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.


PRAYER-I DECLARE THAT MY LIFE ATTRACTS FAVOUR BY HIS GRACE. MY LIFE IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD AND NOT THAT OF MY ENEMIES. I’M LIVING A LIFE OF GLORY TO GLORY. I ATTRACT AND I’M ATTRACTED TO GOOD THINGS. THE FACE OF GOD SHINES ON ME FROM DAY TO DAY. I AM THE CHOOSEN OF THE PEOPLE AND THE BLESSED OF THE CHOOSEN IN JESUS NAME I HAVE DECLARED,AMEN 

WORD- When the spirit of rejection is at work in a persons life , no matter what you do people will never like you. It is the spirit of rejection that makes people see your good as bad . But there is one tat can deliver you and he is ready to carry you through. It is only God that can turn your mourning into dancing . Do not be moved . Who is with you is greater than those against you.

TODAY’S WORD: A LIFE BLESSED BY GOD IS A LIFE OF FAVOUR.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment