Wednesday 22 December 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- GOD ALWAYS ANSWERS 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 21:7 KJV
[7] For the king trusteth in the Lord, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.


PRAYER-  FATHER I TRUST YOU IN ALL SEASON AND THROUGH ALL SEASON. LORD I AM CONFIDENT IN YOUR WORD THAT CAN NOT LIE. I MOVE PAST MY OBSTACLES FOR I KNOW THE LORD WILL VOME THROUGH GOR ME . MY JOY HAS COME AS THE BREAK OF A NEW DAWN. BY THE MERCY OF GOD I AM IMMOVABLE. MY HELP I IN THE NAME OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- God always shows up for his own and know that his mercy is always available but you just have to trust God in all things . For those that wait on the Lord shall not be ashamed. And understanding that your victory is through God is very important part in your life’s journey . The king trusteth in the Lord in the Lord. The king didn’t allow his title and position to take his heart away from God and indeed God showed up for him. Can you trust God today ?

TODAY’S TIP- TRUST GOD WITHOUT  DOUBT!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment