Monday 27 December 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I move out of the norm into the supernatural 

I will not finish small, the miraculous is taking place in me 

I walk into my promise land 

I sit on the seat of greatness 

My foundation shall not limit my progress, for I have made the Lord my rock and foundation 


Troubled waters are still for my sake 

My miracle will never meet expiry date 

I drink from the living water therefore every good dead thing in my life comes to life

I will not settle for disappointment, Jesus has settled me 

Mercy speak for me 


Spirit of constrain no longer have a hold on me 

I’m growing and being established in Christ

The praises of God fill me as a new song in my mouth

I will reign with Christ by the grace of God 

In Jesus name, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment