Sunday 19 December 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

Thank you Lord for being a rock of defense to save me

I declare that I am under the covering of my father and His glory covers me

Mercy and grace speaks for me in places that matters 

I have grace and mercy in time of need 

I reap the harvest of joy and testimonies 


I am the generation of the blessed

What God has called me is who I am 

I rise and shine for my light to be seen all over the nation by the right people has come 

I am a carrier of generational wealth and blessings 

I am satisfied with the goodness of heaven 

I have a good reward for all my labour 


I receive strength and honour as my clothing 

I wear garment of praise in place of weariness 

I am living a life full of God and joy in the HolyGhost 

I have rest from all trouble and peace that passes all understanding 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment