Friday 10 December 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the Lord is working in me , for me and by me

I am in the move of God 

I am in tune with God 

I am obedient to the voice of God therefore I will not stray 

God is the crown of my head and my lot is preserved 

I am an embodiment of the grace work 

The mighty hand of God is upon me and carries me whithersoever I go 

My mouth testify of the goodness of God in the land of the living 

Jesus is the center of my life and everything about me revolves around him 


I am preserved from trouble 

Everything within and around me speaks God 

For the Lord is my defense and my safe refuge 

Everything within and around me lives 

I am living and breathing the HolyGhost 

My life is preserved by God 

In Jesus name, Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment