Monday 6 December 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LIVE FOR JESUS 

BIBLE FOCUS- 1 Corinthians 6:19 KJV
[19] What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?


PRAYER- FATHER I LIVE FOR YOU ALONE. FATHER I LIVE MY LIFE TO GLORIFY GOD ALONE. I CHOOSE GOD OVER THE WORLD. I WILL FOLLOW JESUS EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE. I PUT MY BODY UNDER SUBJECTION. I WILL NOT LIVE BY THE STANDARD PF THE WORLD BUT OF THE WORD. MY LIFE IS TAKING SHAPE AND ALIGNMENT WITH GOD IN JESUS NAME,AMEN 

WORD- No matter what you do, where you are or go know what your life belongs to God, hence it should be lived for his glory. Don’t live life on your own terms , live it on God’s terms . When you live your life for God , God is glorified in all you do . Choose to live everyday for God .

TODAY’S TIP- WE ARE ETERNALLY BOUND AND NOT EARTHLY LIMITED. DON’T LOOSE FOCUS !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment