Saturday 10 July 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- WHAT IMPACT ARE YOU MAKING?

BIBLE FOCUS-  Habakkuk 2:15-16 KJV- Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness! Thou art filled with shame for glory: drink thou also, and let thy foreskin be uncovered: the cup of the Lord\"s right hand shall be turned unto thee, and shameful spewing shall be on thy glory.


PRAYER : FATHER HELP ME TO BE A LIGHT EVERYWHERE I GO . MY LIGHT REFUSE TO BE INTIMIDATED. I WILL STAND FOR AND SPEAK THE TRUTH. I WILL PROCLAIM JESUS TO THE WORLD. I CHOOSE TO STAND FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS AND NOT THE WAY OF THE WORLD. I WILL WALK IN THE WAYS OF THE SPIRIT AND I MAKE POSITIVE IMPACT EVERYWHERE I GO. I WILL NOT LEAD OTHERS TO SIN BUT TO JESUS.I WILL NOT FOLLWO THE MULTITUDE BUT I FOLLOW CHRIST IN RIGHTEOUSNESS AND IN THE SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- Never let it be heard that it is you who encouraged someone in a wrong path. Be a light to transform not a darkness to conform. As a child of God there are conversations that you must not partake in so you don’t become a partaker of another man sin or rather rebuke and correct in love. Don’t push your fellow to sin or destruction first because you want to be better of just as there are reward for good deeds there is consequences for evil. The word of God says . When you do such evil, your glory shall become shame. Be wise ! A good name is better than riches , never let it be heard that you caused another man’s downfall.

TODAY’S TIP: ARE YOU MAKING IMPACT PR MAKING PEOPLE DEPART FROM THE RIGHT PATH!

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment