Sunday 25 July 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-THE REPROACH IS OVER 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 119:39 KJV
[39] Turn away my reproach which I fear: for thy judgments are good.


PRAYER:I DECREE THAT EVERY SPIRIT OF REPEATED ERRORS AND MISTAKES DIES. IT WILL WILL NOT WORK NOR STAND. EVIL REOCCURRENCE IS SILENCED FOREVER. WHATEVER DOESNT FUNCTION ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD FOR ME IS CANCELED. I REJECT FEAR AND ANXIETY. GOD HAS TAKEN CARE OF MY WORRIES. I DECREE THAT MY REPROACH IS OVER IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

WORD- You must learn to put your faith forward and not fear. The antidote for fear is faith and total trust in God. Tell God your fears and how you feel. God is ready to take every burden off you and break the yoke you carry. You must learn to cast your cares upon God that’s how you put away the fear.God is the glory that removes the shame and the faith that takes the fear. Take it all to him

TODAY’S TIP- CHOOSE MANIFESTING FAITH OVER EXPRESSING FEAR.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment