Friday 30 July 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the a Lord is my fountain and fortress 
I declare that the Lord is my defence and defender 
With Jesus I win through every odds 
I have found my refuge in God and His glory is my covering 

I declare that I am enveloped in the loving arms of the Father 
I am surrounded with favour and song of deliverance 
The faithfulness of God has prevented me from falling 
By His grace I am lifted 
Everything in my life is looking up 

I am remembered by mercy 
The Lord shows me His loving kindness even in a strong city 
Unusual doors are open to me 
I shall never be defeated 

I declare where the Lord leads I will follow 
I will not stray neither will I be stranded 
Miracles are my experience 
I am a living wonder and a light in my generation 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment