Thursday 8 July 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I rejoice in the finished work of Jesus where Christ has paid it all for me 
I have clarity over confusion and peace over pain 
I will not run empty, the goodness of God run to overflow in my life 

I declare that I am a rising voice of change and solution in my generation 
I declare that every broken piece of my life has now become a beautiful story 
Every morning God’s light shines anew upon me 
My life is shining with great light 

I am endued with God’s power from on High 
I am able through Christ 
The power of Christ in me worketh effectually 
I am not diminishing , the Lord has loaded me with glory and honour

I daily hunger and taste after righteousness and i am filled with new wine of the spirit 
I withstand every confrontation for I have the spirit of God in me 
The Lord has made way for my flourishing and everything is working for my good 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment