Sunday 4 July 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I will go where God’s presence leads me 
I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ Jesus 
I preach good tidings 
I pursue after righteousness 

The mightiness of God is revealed in my life from day to day 
God has spoken His word concerning me and with this I move ,live and have my being 
I run with the word for it is my light 
I am not limited in my ability,I have fullness in the ability of Christ 
I have favour over frustration 
Healing over sickness and weakness 
I have grace of ease over delay

I will rejoice in the work of thy hands O Lord all the days of my life 
Everything created by God is in my good for His glory
I am satisfied in Christ 
I have recovered my lost years 
I have joy that nothing can take away 
My cup is full to overflowing 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment