Friday 23 July 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S  DECLARATION 
I declare that nothing tampers with the favour of God upon my life 
I am rolling in God’s goodness 
My light is established and I am remembered for good
I am at the center of the wonders of God 

My passion for the work of God increases daily 
I burn daily for God 
I am not  empty, I operate in the fullness of God 
The a lord is my rock and covering 

I am living in the fulfillment of God’s promise 
I operate in  the agenda of God 
I am watered and flourishing 
The Lord has wrought His mighty deeds upon me 
I am envelope in His grace 
Favour is my new perfume 

I am an undefeated soldier 
I am a warrior of Christ 
I am making a new mark season upon season 
My mind is stayed on Jesus, I will not be disappointed 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment