Tuesday 20 July 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WHAT IS YOUR STAND?

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 107:11-12 KJV
[11] Because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High: [12] Therefore he brought down their heart with labour; they fell down, and there was none to help.


PRAYER- FATHER THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE. LORD I WILL NEVER TAKE YOUR GRACE FOR GRANTED. I REFUSE TO REBEL AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. I TAKE POSITION OF OBEDIENCE AND YIELDEDNESS. I WALK IN TRUTH AND RIGHTEOUSNESS. I CONFESS THAT I DO NOT HAVE POWER OF MY OWN. I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS. I DECLARE THAT MY STRENGTH IS IN CHRIST IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD-No man fights against God and survives it. How do you rebel against the God who gave you life and can take it back. No matter the position you get to in life , never act like you’ve arrived , cos you are only where you are and who you are because God made it possible for you to be. The Bible says he kills and makes alive , He lifts one up amd put down another. The power to do just anything is in His hands. You are never above God no matter how far you go . You are just enjoying grace .

TODAY’S TIP: WHERE YOU TAKE A STAND CAN DETERMINE WHAT YOU WITHSTAND.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment