Tuesday 20 July 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am open to the fullness of God 
I am moving from one glorious season to another 
It’s my  season of divine recovery 
I over take and recover all 
I walk through open doors of breakthrough 

The door of good things are opening up to me on there own accord 
I am a useful vessel for the kingdom 
Like a tree planted by the rivers of water I am bearing good fruit 
Season upon seasons are in my favour 

I am a royal diadem in the hands of God 
I am beautified with God’s glory 
I take my boast in God and I will never be ashamed 
I’m experiencing extending generational blessings from generation to generation 
God has bestowed upon me the blessings of Abraham 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment