Wednesday 28 July 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: YOU ARE ZION

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 129:5 KJV
[5] Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.


PRAYER: FATHER I PUT YOU IN FRONT OF ALL THAT I AM AND HAVE. THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING MY BATTLES FOR ME. I DECREE THAT MY BATTLE IS OF THE LORD , THEREFORE MY VICTORY IS SURE. I DECLARE THAT HAVING JESUS IS MY VICTORY WEAPON. I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR THROUGH CHRIST. I TRUST THAT I HAVE VICTORY IN ALL THINGS AND I WILL NOT FAIL. THOSE THAT STAND AGAINST ME WILL
TURN BACK IN CONFUSION.I AM FOCUSED ON JESUS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF MY FAITH. I AM THE CHURCH AND THE GATE OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST ME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

WORD- The reward of them that hate the children of God is confusion. If you can’t stand against God, means you definitely can’t stand against his children. This is the confidence we have as children of God, that we don’t have to worry about those that hate us. But rather focus on the one who made us . Our victory is in what we focus on. A lot of distractions will give the devil access to you. It is with confidence you stand knowing that those that are fighting you unjustly are confounded. The Bible says the church is marching on. And the gate of hell shall not prevail. Who is the church? It is you. The enemy can’t match together with the church so they turn back in confusion. As a child of God you are Zion, any battle against you is against the Lord.

TODAY’S TIP- YOU ARE A TREE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. YOU ARE ZION AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST YOU!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment