Friday 2 July 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the best is coming out of me this season
I have plenty and I’m entering into abundance 
What favours me are the events that happens in my life 
Every step I take attract my helpers 
I have good reward for all my labour 

I am in time and never behind 
Years that seem wasted are recovered 
I am reaping with joy the years I sowed in tears 
God’s word over my life shall not return to him void ,it will fulfill all that he has promised 
God has smiled on me 

The Lord is my strong tower and he is with me as a mighty terrible one 
what is mine has been given to me by my father 
God has heard me from the Holy hill of Zion 
My prayers are answered 

I have entered a new day of surplus 
I am surrounded with the goodness of heaven 
The angels of God are in charge of my affairs
I have the spirit of Love and boldness 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment