Saturday 24 July 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- OBEYING HIS COMMAND 

BIBLE FOCUS: Psalm 119:4,6-7 KJV
[4] Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently. [6] Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments. [7] I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.


PRAYER: FATHER I REFUSE TO BE TRAPPED IN THE MINDSET OF THE FORMER MAN. I SAY YES TO GOD AT HIS COMMMAND. I DO THE BIDDING OF HIS WORD. I WILL NOT WALK ON STRANGE PATHS.I STAY DILIGENT TO THE WILL OF THE FATHER. I FUNCTION BY GRACE IN CHRIST JESUS. I STAY ON THE WORD IN JESUS NAME ,Amen!!!

WORD: Doing the will of God is a command and anyone who do the will of God will not be ashamed. But the acceptance of your praise begins with your uprightness with God. To be able to win and stand against the enemy you need to make your way right before God. Don’t be that child who can’t go back to the father out of shame of disobedience. Make your way right with God so you can be able to stand unashamed and give God acceptable praise.

TODAY’S TIP- YOU CAN’T BE ENTANGLED WITH WHAT YOU ARE FIGHTING AGAINST.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment