Thursday 8 July 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- GOD IS FIGHTING ON YOUR BEHALF

BIBLE FOCUS: Psalm 92:11 KJV
[11] Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.


PRAYER: THANK YOU LORD FOR FIGHT ALL MY BATTLES. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY STRENGTH AND WHERE I CAN ALWAYS RESORT. THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERY BATTLE IS WON IN MY FAVOUR. I ARISE FPR GOD’S LIGHT HAS SHINED ON ME. I WALK IN OBEDIENCE TO THE WILL OF GOD, THEREFORE VICTORY IS SURE. IN THE MIDST OF EVERY SITUATION I DECLARE THE FAITHFULNESS OF GOD.ALL THAT THE ENEMY MEANT FOR EVIL HAS BEEN TURNED IN MY FAVOUR. I WILL NOT BE PUT TO SHAME. GOD HAS WON THE BATTLE IN MY FAVOUR. MY MOUTH IS FILLED WITH TESTIMONY OF VICTORY IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- when you walk diligently with God , your enemies becomes His enemies God can not allow you see shame rather he causes your enemies to see shame. Sometime God intentionally show us the battles He us fighting on your behalf to encourage us that being on the Lord side pays . Truth is everyday God is fighting on behalf of His children. It is important that you understand when the Bible says God shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace . Means you don’t need to lift a finger but your victory shall be assured you will see and hear how they shall be crushed but you shall not be hurt and not be bothered.

TODAY’S TIP: GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE HIS OWN, HE IS FIGHTING FOR US DAILY BEHIND THE SCENES.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment