Tuesday 6 July 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that God responds to me with His love 
I am founded by His love 
The banner of the fathers love covers me 
I am loved by God 

I constantly abide for Jesus is mine 
He is working in me ,for me and by me 
Everywhere I go I see His mercies all around 
Nothing will take God’s place in me , therefore I am confident that nothing will take my place in life and destiny 
I am positioned where it matters 
I rejoice cos God stands in for me 

God’s life has brought me light 
I operate in the fullness of light 
I have all that God has made available 
My works speaks grace and favour 
I am an uncommon testimony 

My Faith is built up in Christ Jesus nothing can weigh me down
I am expanding in Faith and increasing in love 
Every morning my joy is renewed and I see new mercies 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment