Sunday 11 July 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- THE VALUE OF LIFE 

BIBLE FOCUS: Philemon 1:10-11 KJV
[10] I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds: [11] Which in time past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable to thee and to me:


PRAYER-PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO KNOW YOU MORE AND MORE EACH DAY. FATHER TEACH ME YOUR PRECEPT AND GUIDE ME BY THE LIGHT OF YOUR WILL. I SEEK TO KNOW YOU MORE DAILY. I GIVE MYSELF TO GOD AS A USEFUL VESSEL. I WILL NEVER BE USEFUL TO THE DEVIL. I GIVE MYSELF AWAY TO GOD AS A LIVJNG SACRIFICE. I WILL NOT BE BLINDED BY MY OWN DESIRE. I SHALL CONTINUALLY BE THE SOUL THAT HEAVEN REJOICES OVER IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD: In this text it best describes when the Bible says heaven rejoices over one soul that comes to God. One soul becomes a gain to the body of Christ the moment you choose to serve God . Man before now was a useless vessel so to say. What determines your usefulness or how much you are worth is not by your bank account or physical achievement but how much you are worth to God . How well God can use you, and how you are yielded to him in surrender and obedience. A man has not fully lived until he has given himself to God. Our life’s value and worth is not rated by our possession but in Christ alone.

TODAY’S TIP- YOU ARE LIVING A PROFITABLE LIFE WHEN YOU ARE LIVING FOR GOD.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment