Wednesday 21 July 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that God has remembered me with His goodness and delivered me by His mercy 
I am a seed of promise , manifesting blessings 
My life is birthing testimonies 
The Lord is gracious to me in all my ways 
The Lord is my light and salvation 

I drink new wine of the spirit of God
My spirit man is renewed and refreshed 
I have joy in the Holy Ghost and it’s renewed each  day in Christ Jesus 
Everything around me speaks life that is rooted in Christ and founded by His word 

I am loaded , blessed and equipped with the goodness of heaven 
Everything in my life is  transformed into the possibilities of God 
The ideas that God has put in my heart is opening new doors for me 
I have provision for my purpose 
I have treasures at God’s right hand 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment