Thursday 29 July 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: LIVELY HOPE

BIBLE FOCUS- 1 Peter 1:3 KJV
[3] Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,


PRAYER : I HAVE THE LIFE OF CHRIST IN ME. MY HOPE IS NOT DEAD. I AM ALIVE BY THE WORD. THE RESURRECTION POWER OF JESUS HAS RESTORED ME TO LIVELY HOPE. I ABOUND IN GRACE AMD STRENGTH IN CHRIST JESUS. I HAVE BEEN BOUGHT WITH A PRICE. I LIVE IN ABUNDANT GRACE AND MERCY. I ENJOY THE PRIVILEGE THAT GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- We were begotten into life by Jesus  , we live by a lively hope. We manifest by the life in Christ Jesus .our anchor is not dead , He is Jesus and He is alive. There is abundant life by mercy , that’s why everyday that we have the privilege of life mercy is renewed. Because the life we now have in Christ is by the mercy of Gods. God’s mercy is our advantage, to manifest the life we anchor in Christ.

TODAY’S TIP: OUR LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT CHRIST IN IT!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment