Thursday 8 July 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am brought closer to the father in fellowship and loneliness of heart 
My life is an influence of grace 
I have stability in life and destiny
I will not be caught in the web of ups and down of life 
I speak the ease of grace over my path

I declare that broken promises are now turned to fulfilled realities 
Where I feel less Jesus is my more 
I am assured in Christ that all things are possible for me 
I am present for God’s best 

I awake and manifest the picture of my future 
Strangers hear my voice and they obey me 
I shall not be stranded for God is my present help 
Every setback , push me into a comeback of greater new level
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment