Saturday 24 July 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the fountain of living water is flowing  in and through me 
I am a watered ground and not a deserted place 
God’s perfect love has relieved me of all worries 
I see God’s goodness and mercies all round 

I thrive through trials and I triumph 
I wear the glory of God as my covering 
Anywhere I step in light is seen and my voice is heard 
God’s word has settled me 

I am mighty through God 
I do exploit through God 
I make bold statement through my living by the power of Christ 
I am a positive influence and I am an attraction of positivity 

I making new mark that are profitable in life and destiny 
I walk in light and not blindly 
I live by revelation in the manifestation of divine destiny 
My spirit man receives light 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment