Thursday 30 November 2017

REFINED AS GOLD


Despite the furnace, I refuse to give up. I refuse to give in too discouragement, in life's furnace I stand tall. In life's furnace I dare to dream. I dare to confess the faithfulness of God because i know that life's furnace is not my enemy but a friend. A fiend in the school of life and a process I must go through. I will not give in the wickedness of brothers or the envy of acquaintance. Despite been thrown into the well I will not give in.
Even in the face of accusation I will still hold on to my integrity knowing that there is always a crown ahead, which I will receive if I remain steadfast in the furnace of life's affliction.
As I walk through this fire instead of complaining, I choose to learn the lesson, master the instructions so that I can be of help to others tomorrow. After everything I am certain that as I graduate from the school of life's furnace, I will come forth as good and a mastery of life's difficult paths.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment