Tuesday 12 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE LORD IS YOUR HOPE
PSALM 71:5-For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.

Who and what you see as your hope, and hope in can define your strength to stand. The psalmist could refer back to his youth because he has been hoping in God from his youth and has never been defeated nor disappointed. What you hope in matters in your life as a person. Who you hope in determines your success or otherwise. At this time of your life, it is time to make a choice where you stand. Fix your hope in the rock that can't fail. Fix your hope in the Lord who has preserved you to this time and has not let you loose everything in the midst of the turbulence. Make a boast in the Lord that can't disappoint you. Fix your hope on him.

Father thank you because it is for your grace and mercy I haven't lost everything. I praise you Lord for your wondrous work. My hope is resting in you Lord. I reject frustration and depression in any form. I channel my faith and trust to God. I am confident that you who has been with me right from the time of my conception will not leave nor forsake me. You are my peace O Lord I wait on you in Jesus name, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: TRUST IN THE UNFAILING LOVE OF GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment