Friday 15 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LOOK NO FURTHER -HE IS GOD
DEUTERONOMY 4:39- Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

Most times people go in search of things for temporary pleasure and after a while they go in search again for something else and on like that, the satisfaction is not reached. People go in search for things God has made available to them because they fail to realize that they have an advantage called the omnipresent and omniscience God, why go elsewhere searching, he is beside you why look further. All that you seek is in Jesus him alone can satisfy. None else like our God! Why look for time framed pleasure. Why seek for part-time fulfillment when you can have it all in God. What and all that you seek is in God in him all fullness dwell. Stop running here and there come to the father he can satisfy.

Father I seek you faithfully. I refuse to run in search for things that don't satisfy. I am confident what you have placed in my hands and I thrive with it. I believe that I am blessed with every good thing according to the Abundance of heaven. My treasure is secured in Christ our Lord amen!

TODAY'S TIP: ALL THAT WE NEED FOR LIFE GOD HAS PLACED IN US AND HE HAS GIVEN US THE GIFT OF EACH DAY TO HARNESS THOSE POTENTIAL. LOOK UP TO GOD HE IS THE LIGHT FOR THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment