Saturday 23 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :THE IRREPLACEABLE CREATOR
ROMANS 1:25-26b: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.  For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections.
There are many things in life that are replaceable and change from time to time but there is one greatest of all He rules the heaven and earth who is irreplaceable and never changes. Never get to that point where you feel you can replace God with anything or you allow yourself to be controlled by things that fade away. Never feel that you've had enough of God because there is no and to his knowing. The fact that you have earthly possessions isn't a guarantee that God is pleased with your ways. The delayed consequences of wrong actions doesn't mean he does not see. Don't fall out of grace and begin to struggle with your strength because no amount of human strength put together can equate God's supernatural ability to make you what he desires for you. Maintain the truth of God's word, stay in the place of fellowship. Trying to substitute God with someone or something else is falling out of grace. Do not let anything become a god in your life. God's place in a mans life can never be changed and it is the first place. Putting God first should be your priority to keep you in right standing.

Father I give you my all nothing shall ever take your place in my life. I pour out self and I receive the fullness of the spirit. Whatever is trying to make me loose focus of eternity is cut off forever. Lord Jesus you are the center of my life and I rededicated my life to you. Use me Lord for the exploit of your good work. Envelop me with mercies and let me find favour in thy sight in Jesus name,amen!!!

TODAY'S TIP: WHATEVER YOU ALLOW TO TAKE THE PLACE OF GOD WILL MISPLACE YOU IN LIFE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment