Thursday 21 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :BREAKING PROTOCOLS
JOHN 5:6-9:When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.

There is no authority that supersedes the power of Christ Jesus. True there are/there is a process for everything,but God has seen someone stayed in a position for too long and he is about to give you a push different from the usual. God is saying you don't have to stay in the queue anymore, I say to you it is now. Life may have incapacitated someone who is reading this right now but Jesus  is saying I am here to meet you at the point of your need and lift you up from this miry clay. Right in that place I will deliver you. You've waited faithfully for too long. You don't have to compete to get this I give you freely. Breakthroughs are about to bombard you already. Transformation is taking place in your life now.

Lord I believe that this experience is not the end of me but a transformation into a new level. I believe that a new day has come for me. Where I could not reach, what I couldn't achieve before I am getting it now to overflow. My life is an express wonder of God's immeasurable love. I am manifesting greatness graciously. I am carried on the wings of God's glory moving in speed and favour of God in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS ALWAYS READY TO BLESS YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO BE OPEN IN FAITH FOR WHAT HE HAS FOR YOU.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment