Wednesday 13 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: PROCLAIMING THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN THE MIDST OF THE STORM
PSALM 71:24-My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long: for they are confounded, for they are brought unto shame, that seek my hurt.

There is always a reason to praise God and talk of his righteousness. Being able to wake up in the morning to a new dawn that is a great one, this is where others have slept and couldn't wake up. Most times we focus on the things not going as we desire and forget those times God saved you from the desire that almost became a destruction. So no matter what you are going through right now think about God's faithfulness in time past and even till date. The only problems that overcame men are the ones they allowed to, because God will never try you beyond what you are capable of. The Bible says in righteousness shall thou be established. Why not begin to proclaim God's righteousness as you work in the path he has prepared for you and see things take a new shape in your life.

Father I proclaim your supremacy over me.  I proclaim that i am not alone because you are with me and for me. I proclaim your greatness in my life. I proclaim that you reign in my life therefore every other reign bow to your name Jesus. I proclaim that you are my peace, safety and refuge. I proclaim that the breath of God is upon all that I do in Jesus name, Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: AFFIRMING YOUR WORDS WITH THE RIGHT ACTIONS EQUALS PRODUCTIVITY.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment