Wednesday 27 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GOD GIVES THE GRACE
2CORINTHIAN 3:5-6:Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

You can't run out when you are sufficient in Christ. God's sufficiency through Christ Jesus strengthens you in all weakness. Your works doesn't make you sufficient. If God doesn't give you the grace/ability to you can't attain anything. You can't touch lives by strategy or some set of human skills you have to ask God for directions what you think it is, may not be what will bring the desirable result. Never take glory over thing that worked out. What you are in tune with God he helps you through the toughest of season, he teaches way to and not to do per time. He tells you what to do and gives you strength for it. Stop asking hour you will do it, hear on Jesus.

Lord I have grace In you to be all that you want me to be. I have grace to surmount barriers. I rise in the place of steadfastness and commitment to the will of God. I walk in pastures green into my prepared place. I am tireless soaring to fulfilment. My eyes is open to revelation and a better days ahead in Jesus name Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GIVE ZERO PLACE TO THE THOUGHTS THAT WEARY YOUR SPIRIT. FEED ON THE WORD AND TAKE FAITH STEPS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment