Saturday 30 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : THE TOUGH ROUTE
ISAIAH 43:2-When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

The unpleasant season in a man's life doesn't change the fact that God is a merciful God. No matter the season of life you're in God is with you through it,every other person may flee but God remains. God will never leave you to be burnt by the furnace of challenges. He is there till the end to bring you to a place of safety. No matter how long, no matter how tough hold God tight, hold on to him and his word to you and for you. You may go through but God will see you through. Don't let fear set in God is with you.

Father I do not fret in the midst of this storm. You are my shield withersoever  I go. I am strengthened by your love and grace. I see you Jesus bringing me out into a place of rest and wealth. I am dedicated to obeying and following you truly. Father take the glory in my life. You are my peace oh Lord. I rejoice because I am a victor in Jesus name, Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS COMMITTED TO SEE YOU PROGRESS THROUGH THE PROCESS BUT YOU HAVE GOT TO TRUST HIM ON THIS TOO.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment