Sunday 24 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GIVE YOUR BEST
2KING 3:27- Then he took his eldest son that should have reigned in his stead, and offered him for a burnt offering upon the wall. And there was great indignation ab against Israel: and they departed from him, and returned to their own land.

Reading from the beginning of the chapter of the text you will see that Israel has already won the battle before it started. But the king who was suppose to be defeated became more or less like a winner because he understood the place of giving his best. What kind of gift are you giving to God,  in your heart in fellowship, in the kind of service you render what kind of gift are you giving him. Are you the type that you are forced to come to church once in 3months,cajoled to praise God and do things like you are doing God a favour. It is time to turn a new leave. A place of giving your best is a place of sacrifice and surrender. It may not always be comfortable to give up these things God is telling you to,  the direction of God's pointer may not look like what is pleasurable but in all give your best as he leads you on. God never owes bills he recompense good measure everything rendered for/to his glory. Even your best to God can't buy the breath you breath. How much more a half baked heart towards God.

Lord I render my all to you in sacrifice and true worship. I give you all that I am so that you'll make me all that you want me to be. Holy Spirit take over my entirety. Every spirit of stingyness lord take it away from me. Father remove from me the spirit of self. I follow you whole heartedly in spirit and in truth. I pledge to the allegiance of Christ Jesus that from now henceforth I will give my best in service and worship in Jesus name,Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: IF YOU DESIRE A CHANGE YOU MUST LEARN TO GIVE YOUR BEST!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment