Sunday 17 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: AND THE STORY CHANGED
LUKE 1:13,25:But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John. Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men.

God is saying to you today fear not, be at peace, wipe your tears your dawn has come, God has answered your prayer. Stop looking at how big the problem is rather see how great God is. It doesn't matter how long the reproach God is saying it is over my child. You are in a new season. For someone I see God sending ministering angels to you now. Where you've tarried you begin to thrive and triumph. I decree wonder of miracles over you. What you have given up on the Lord open a book of remembrance for you. The mouth of mockery and fingers of shame pointed at you cease forever. I prophecy celebration. Your time has come, it is your turn and time. Now you arise from shame into glorious new song in Jesus name, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: EVERYDAY COMES WITH A MIRACLE YOURS SHALL NOT PASS YOU BY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment