Thursday 28 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LIGHT UP MY HEART OH LORD
2CORINTHIANS 4:4-In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious f gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The word is a light to our hearts. The hunger for the word is an hunger to know God and be illuminated by his light. Disobedience is darkness the moment you catch the rhema of the word, hold on to it, believe it and run with it. Faithlessness and disobedience is the strategy of the devil. That is why the devil has placed many things around to distract you from tarrying with the word and fellowshiping with God. People are so distracted pursuing other things that they find it hard to stay with the word. The word is the illumination for your life. The unveiling of every mystery is in the word  you have to stay with the word to get illumination and revelation to map out the path of destiny.

Lord light up my life with the fire in your word. Equip me with grace and make me more than a conqueror. Help me never to hold on to the fellowship of darkness. Enlighten my path and remove the spirit of error and mistake from my life. Open my eyes to see the what you want me to walk with per season and time. Take the veil off my eyes in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP: SOMETIMES WE FEEL WE KNOW BEST WHAT WE SHALL DO THAT WE GIVE PLACE TO FACING ODDS WE AREN'T SUPPOSE TO BECAUSE WE MISS THE PLACE OF LETTING GOD IN !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment