Monday 4 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :UNENDING FRUITFULNESS
LEVITICUS 26:3-5: If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.

Dry seasons are not God's plan for his children when I say dry seasons I don't mean the physical weather forecast but rather the spiritual capacity under which a person operates to get productivity. Dry seasons can be, fruitless struggles, complain of lack here and there, no issue, lack of marital bliss/joy in marriage, the dry seasons differ per individual but in all it is not a good experience as that is not God's plan for his children. In things of the kingdom there are no dry seasons, his promise to us is to go from one season of harvest to another. Because God has gone ahead of us to cause rain for increase and harvest. So we have the promise of full harvest. So you wouldn't have to borrow and as long as you are obedient to God's lead you will have no reason to enter into the season of dryness. Because everywhere God leads he provides.

Father let me never run out of your blessing. Make me fruitful all round. May my season of fruitfulness never run dry. I receive my rain for due season. I will not lack help and helpers. Good things locate me to overflow in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: SOW THE QUALITY OF SEEDS YOU DESIRE TO HARVEST.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment