Tuesday 19 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET :CARRIED BY HIS WINGS
PSALM 96:6- Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.

It is humility before God that takes you to greater position before men and in His presence glory is revealed. It is before God that we can be raised before men. You can't be under the covering of God's splendor and not enjoy his splendor. It is not your strive and struggle that brings you honour, It is your submission before God that does . Don't sell your birth right for what you will gain today and tomorrow it is over. Don't try to gain the world and loose eternity. You can bring yourself so low before men so you can find Favour and nothing will happen/ it won't change anything nor bring you up. Submitting yourself first before God is better to make you stand out. Your honour comes with first honouring God. You can only be great with fulfillment when you have found and receive Christ for through him you rise valiantly.

Lord I bring myself before you in humble adoration and worship that you Lord will take the lead in all I do. That my will and desire be subjected to you. That you Lord be exalted in my life father let your kingdom be revealed in me. I seek for your grace and honour to stand tall amidst my peers. Father I receive the grace to function under your unction. I am fully satisfied under your reign and rulership in my life in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO BE MORE WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOURSELF UNDER THE MIGHTY HAND OF GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment